Aluminum Roofing Services You Can Trust
As a property owner, it is important to have a roofing material that you can count on. Fortunately, there are a ton of roofing materials to choose from, all of them having their own characteristics that make them unique and appealing. The type of roof that keeps popping up on everyone’s radar is metal roofing, because it is long-lasting, durable, and attractive. One of the most popular metal roof materials that are great for homes and businesses alike is aluminum roofing. Aluminum roofs are going to cost more than traditional roofing materials, but they also last a lot longer than most materials. If you are interested in aluminum roofing, call Cypress Roofing! Our roofing company offers aluminum roof installation and repair service in Kerrville, TX. To make an appointment with our roofers, call us at 830-955-5075!
Aluminum Roofing Benefits
As a commercial or residential property owner, it is important to know what a roofing material can offer you before you decide to go with that material. While aluminum roofs are excellent metal roofs, it is still important to know what this type of roof will provide you and your property. Here are the benefits of an aluminum roof.
- Variety of Styles: Aluminum roofs are great because they come in a wide range of styles and designs such as corrugated, slate, shake, shingle, and standing seam.
- Extremely Lightweight: Because this type of metal roofing material is very lightweight, it won’t put extra weight on your home or business.
- Very Durable: Not only does aluminum roofing, not rust, but it is also resistant against cracking or warping.
- Reduce Energy Bills: We are always looking for ways to decrease energy bills and you can with an aluminum roof. It is a very energy-efficient roofing system.
- Long-Lasting: Metal roofs are known for lasting a very long time and aluminum roofing is no exception–this roof can last 50 years.
If these benefits sound good to you, contact us today to set up a time for aluminum roof installation in Kerrville, TX.
Our Aluminum Roof Installation Process
Before we install aluminum roofing on homes or businesses, we will first get with property owners to discuss their budget, as well as look at their existing roof. If we find that an aluminum roof fits your budget and will work for your roof, we will start the aluminum roofing installation process. Our roofing contractors will tear off the existing roof and install a new roof deck (if needed) and aluminum roofing. Any issues that are found during the installation process will be remedied right away. Based on the specific manufacturer, our roofers will use the best fasteners, underlayment, and flashing for your aluminum roof. To learn more about our aluminum roof installation process in Kerrville, TX, call us today!
Signs You Need Aluminum Roof Repair
Call Us for Repair Service
If you had another roofing company install your aluminum roof and you have noticed water stains on your walls or you are outside and notice that your roof has oil canning, it’s important to call a roofer that you trust. We not only offer aluminum roof installation in Kerrville, TX, we also offer aluminum roof repair. It is pretty rare that a metal roof will need repairs, but it can happen due to improper installation, severe weather, or exposure to outside elements. Whatever the reason, our roofing contractors are able to repair it. Call us today at 830-955-5075 to schedule an appointment for your commercial or residential metal roof.